Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ever So Busy

Well, in a weird way, I have been busy. Not much is getting done around the house, but Caitlyn is getting bigger and bigger! I think she is going through a growth spurt - all she wants to do lately is nurse, sometimes almost every hour (even through the night). It doesn't sound like work, but it sure makes me tired! Poor Todd is tired too, since he usually ends up getting out of bed to bring Caitlyn to me. When we finally do fall asleep, we crash completely. The boys unintentionally played hookey today, 'cause no one heard the alarm when it went off this morning. This baby is getting tiring! We can only hope that one day, she will actually sleep through the whole night. That night will be glorious.... *sigh* Anyway, other than our infant-induced insomnia, not much is going on around here. Eric's room is slowly coming together. It will soon be time to paint it. Unfortunately, no one can agree on a new paint colour, so that might slow down production a bit :o) It will be a relief to finally have everything put back where it belongs, though - you can hardly kick your boots through here. Maybe I'll go have a nap, see if the Tidy Fairy visits us!

5 comments:

NanNan said...

Now don't you be askin me about paint colour---- I don't trust myself anymore---"unintentional" hookey ??? good one !!! Didn't your mama break the news to you about the Tidy Fairy--- In a few more years, it will be Todd the Tidy Fairy with no more friends, get the groceries, do the laundry, lalalalallalalaaaaaa--- ;)

NanNan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mikki said...

Shhhhh! Todd already suspects something is amiss... let's not make it too easy for him to figure out! hehehehehe

Tuffysmom said...

Sorry Mikki, but the Tidy Fairy is in Stellarton.hahahahahahaha...man I kill myself sometimes. I am working too hard on my own place..when and if I come to visit you, then I will by your Tidy Fairy again! I'm so glad Eric is getting a room. And since Caitlyn is six months old, and is very hungry, maybe she might like some solid food...like rice pablum. Just a suggestion...far be it from me to...to...to...well, far be it from me.
A full warm tummy makes for a long sleep! Just ask Paul!
Love you lots...Mommy xxxxx ooooo xxxxx

Tuffysmom said...

P.S. The picture of you is so passe (with an accent).
Don't forget you got your hair cut..so you will have to draw another one..sheesh.
Love, Mommy xxxxx ooooo xxxxx