Friday, October 27, 2006

A choice has been made

It only took about 20 minutes of discussion, and Todd and I reached concensus, with neithor blows nor sarcastic remarks exchanged! Boy, we must be really tired... hehehehe So, we have a colour chosen for the rec room - it's called "Cupid's Red" by Sico Paint, and it's a nice rich red/almost burgundy which should look nice with the green felt of the pool table. Hope so, anyway, 'cause we bought three cans of it! We chose a more neutral colour for Eric's room, since he was being difficult, and refused to pick a sensible colour - he asked for pink, thinking it would be amusing. I will not paint his room pink, only to have him say later that he was only kidding. But I digress... Eric's room will be a light kind of brown called "Cigar Box". I think it will look pretty nice... but, I have been wrong before. I have pictures of the rec room as it is now, a dark, blah blue(see the photo) - I'll have to post a comparison when the painting is all done, hopefully by this time next week.
Anyway, I am having trouble posting the little paint chip sample I have, so I will have to try again later. How frustrating!

Update - I can finally upload an image! This is the colour we chose for the rec room:
Cupid's Red

2 comments:

Tuffysmom said...

Holy Smokes..you sure got that room looking good! Didn't look like that when I was there..but I realize you guys weren't totally moved in. The room looks great. The colour, of course is entirely up to you guys. I have nothing in general against red..I actually like red...but.my bedroom is red..bright red...
Anyhoo you guys have done a lot of work down there..looks great.
Is Caitlyn eating any semi-solid food yet?.Hehehehhe
I love you guys very much
Love, Mommy xxxx ooooo xxxx

NanNan said...

Yup, it's RED--- Cupid at that!! Gotta love it--- each to his own--- right up there with orange and pink!! deeper shade of ecru?? This, I gotta see--- RED!!!