Saturday, September 16, 2006

Got to get me moose, b'y

Todd is off to the great Northern Peninsula with his Dad and brother-in-law, for a few days of moose hunting. He was so excited last night, it was like watching a little kid getting ready for a party! He'll only be gone a few days, but he took enough gear to start a small town... well, a small outpost, anyway. He's not the greatest hunter in the world, but he heard there's lots of moose up north... hopefully they'll find a spot like this:

Surely he'd be able to hit at least one?! *Tee hee hee* I hope he does get something, though - I actually like moose meat. Mmmmmmm - moose sausages, bottled moose, roast moose, moose stew, moose steaks.... ~drool~

While he's gone, I think I'll run out to Pier 1 and buy as many tacky nick-nacks as I can, as a welcome home gift for him *mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa* I need to hit Winners and Costco too. I just love shopping!

3 comments:

NanNan said...

Oh, you're so naughty!!! but come on, buying knick knacks or shooting moose ??? No contest!!And he'll be so happy from the kill, he won't even notice all the new little doo dads----be sure to take some pics---Have you seen that commercial about the bonavista vehicle-- lord tunderin !!!

Tuffysmom said...

Yes, please take pictures of your knick-knacky place!
That commercial kills me..I love it!
You guys are going to have a great Christmas this year...you certainly deserve it!
I love you lots and lots...
Mommy xxxxx oooooo xxxxx

NanNan said...

Lord tunderin by- if he can't shoot one a dose moose, he ain't no hunter---