Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stealing a minute

I am supposed to be over at Brookfield Road with Todd and Eric, but I sent them on ahead with the promise that I would go over when Caitlyn finishes her lunch. I lied!! I have been trying to get some computer time in, so since she's having her after-lunch snooze, I will take advantage, and steal a minute for myself :o) Oh, I have put some of the house renovation shots into my Yahoo photo album - just click on the folder called Renovations.
With any luck, the house will be ready within a week or so... It has been taking forever, and we are starting to feel the crunch - gotta get the thing sold!


Caitlyn has been a little fussier than usual the last couple days - she has a little Thrush in her mouth, so now she gets some yucky, really, really yellow liquid to take orally and then spit up onto everything in sight. Why, oh why, do they have to add such brilliant colours to baby medicines?! Obviously, none of the medicine makers have to clean up after spitty babies! Anywhy, other than that, she is doing fine, staying awake a little longer now after feeding, and looking around alot. The doctor says she is really alert for her "corrected" age (how old she would be now if she had been born at the proper time, which is about 3 weeks). She's just a smart little cookie :o)

Anyway, I better get ready to go help Todd and Eric - although I really don't feel like doing any work today. It is nice and sunny out, instead of wet and muggy, for the first time in days. I want to lay around in the sun, and smell the fresh cut grass of the neighbors' lawns (note: not our lawn, which cannot be called freshly cut by any stretch of the imagination!). Ah well, I've put it off long enough - time to go. Until later, mes amis :o)

6 comments:

NanNan said...

Eyes wide open- and oh so beautiful!! She's a cutie- Jennah's baby had thrush too- nasty stuff- Sunny out??? still muggy and overcast here- gonna go now and check out your renos- love

Tuffysmom said...

Thanks for the new pic mikki. Of course she's a smart cookie...check out her lineage! Hahahahha! Maybe she will give me a smil when I come over! I suppose that yellow medicine stains!!!! Sheesh.
Must go look at the Brookfield Rd house. Anything to avoid cleaning the toilet!

Fireguy said...

Great picture - thanks.

Tuffysmom said...

Dad and I have both agreed that she looks like Todd. We are hoping she will grow out of it..hahahahahhahahaha.
That was for Todd...she's beautiful, as you well know.
See you soon.

Tuffysmom said...

Not that Todd isn't beautiful...wow, open mouth, insert foot! Love you Todd....xxxxx ooooo xxxxx

NanNan said...

Loved your renovations, especially the bathroom- that purple had to go!! Philip had a purple room once upon a time- Shouldn't have any problem selling- reminds me of the shows I watch on tv- Sell this House, Buy this House, Flip this House, etc.