Tuesday, June 06, 2006

So much to do...

I am supposed to be busy busy busy, but I am doing the best that I can to avoid my "chores"! I should be calling around looking for estimates on sanding and refinishing hardwood floors, then calling Toyota to get tires rotated, parts put back on (which I managed to knock off over the winter), and brakes looked at. I have laundry waiting to be washed, laundry waiting to be folded, and laundry waiting to be put away. I have a dishwasher waiting to be emptied, and a pile of dirty dishes waiting to go into the (currently full) dishwasher. I have a puddle of dog pee at the top of the stairs drying as I type. I haven't gotten dressed yet, and Caitlyn needs a bath. I have to unload my car so that I can drive over to the house on Brookfield Road and load it up again. I have a few plants dying in their containers waiting for me to plant them in the ground. All of this, and what am I doing? Why, I am sipping a nice cold Pepsi, flicking through other people's blogs, fooling around with my own :o) I really do have my priorities... just don't tell Todd! As Eric likes to say, "I'll procrastinate tomorrow..."

3 comments:

NanNan said...

Finally, you have your priorities in order- US, your loyal and devoted fans, awaiting eagerly for your next post- I enjoy your wittiness and humour- love you sue

Tuffysmom said...

Gads, I got tired just reading your list of things to do!! Glad to see you 'blogged' again! I managed to drag myself out of bed and get some laundry done, but that's about it. Talk to you later...lots of love, Mommy xxxxx ooooo xxxxx

Tuffysmom said...

P.S. I assume you saw the pictures of Shannon and Cole and Frank.