Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It Runs in the Family

I have made a recent discovery while looking through some photos of Todd's family... I have scanned the relevant photos, and invite you to take a look and see if you can spot the particular trait Todd and his children have in common.

Item 1: Todd himself
Father Tongue

Item 2: First child
Son Tongue

Item 3: Second child
Daughter Tongue

I thought at first it was a weird coincidence, but now that Caitlyn is exhibiting the same trait, I know it's a genetic thing. These Inkpens are saucy!! Maybe I'll do more research, and see if any of the other Inkpens suffer from this genetic anomoly. I may even be able to track it's origins...

2 comments:

Tuffysmom said...

Good one Mikki! I see the trait! Keep tracking....love Mommy

Fireguy said...

Interesting - maybe Mike could help trace this anomaly.
Love - Jim