Monday, July 31, 2006

This Blog Shall Have No Title

Really, it's just bits and pieces of news, nothing all that important. So, Caitlyn's napping in her wind-up swing, Eric is at a friend's house, Travis is at work, Jamie is at "boot camp" and Todd is sanding the deck. It's my time to Blog! Sadly, I don't actually have all that much to say :o) I finally got to see the movie "The Corpse Bride"... it was enjoyable, but I don't think it was as good as "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (which I watched so many times I think I can do the whole dialogue, songs and all).

I have another picture to post today, Caitlyn and her Grampy...

They look pretty content together :o)

We have some sadness here, though - Kitty has been missing for about a week now. He went out one day, and just has not returned. We've called the shelters to let them know to keep an eye out for him, and today I guess I'll have to call the animal hospitals to see if anyone brought him in. I miss him! We've had him for about 10 years. Jamie is going to be very upset when he gets back from camp. All I can do is hope that Kitty finds his way home...

Well, I better try and grab some lunch while things are quiet here. And so, I bid you Adieu.

3 comments:

Fireguy said...

Oh no - poor kitty! I sure hope he shows up. I'd feel terrible if one of my kitties disappeared.
All the best.
Love - Fireguy

mikki said...

Hey, heyimcool... I'm cooler than you! I talked to someone from the humane services last week, and they called back when someone brought in a black cat (Todd took the call). It wasn't Kitty, though - there was no missing piece from the ear on their cat. *Sigh* I hope we can find him.

Tuffysmom said...

Funny how I knew immediately who Heyimcool is. I sure you hope you find Kitty....He's a nice cat! Thanks for the pic of Jim and Cait....it turned out really good. Love you lots..Mommy xxxxx ooooo xxxxx