Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just trying to help my Mom

Rumour has it that there is a shortage of hickory sticks in Pictou County, so I have decided to gather up as many hickory sticks as I can find, and send them to my Mommy :) I had no trouble at all finding hickory sticks... I guess the shortage does not extend to Newfoundland. Anyway, here you go, Mom:
hickory sticks
Whoops! I don't think those are the right kind! How about these:
hickory sticks
No, that's not right either... Maybe these?
hickory drum sticks
Still not it. Hey, this is harder than I thought it would be! Let's try another:
The Hickory Stick
I am sure I'll get it sooner or later. I mean, how many kinds of hickory sticks can there be in the world? Let's see...
hickory walking stick
Boy, wouldn't want to find that one in my bed! Ok, I suppose that'll do for now - I do have the real thing here somewhere. Here we go - Hickory Sticks for Mom!
Yummy hickory sticks
I love you, Mom :)

2 comments:

NanNan said...

Now that's cruel and unusual punishment-- tortuous teasing- love it-- and what about Labour Day weekend?? getting together that is?? huh?? good idea??

Tuffysmom said...

Thank you Mikki for all the help with my problem. But..the Hickory Stick shortage is over! Yay!
Funny story about that by the way.
When Jim was at the store yesterday..there was a woman who took SIX packages of Hickory Sticks. Jim said "Hey, save some for me". And she said 'I'm not going through that again!". hehehehehe.
She left three bags there, so Jim got them.
So I guess I'm not the only one who is addicted to them.
Hmmm...could there actually be something in them that makes them addictive?????? Point to ponder.
Love, Mommy, xxxxx ooooo xxxxx