Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Candy!

Hallowe'en is over, and all that's left is the huge pile of candy... I've already started on those little chocolate bars (the Oh Henry's are gone), the rockets, and the rice krispie squares. We didn't get too many trick-or-treaters, so we have lots of left-overs. Jamie had a pretty good haul, but I imagine there'll be lots of things he doesn't like in his loot-bag. Eric didn't go trick-or-treating, 'cause he is too cool :o) Travis went out with some of his friends, even though he is cool :o) The dogs went bananas every time someone came to the door, which is enough to drive you crazy. Caitlyn fussed and cried and had no interest at all in Hallowe'en. So, now that that's over, time to get ready for Christmas! hehehehehe
Travis, Caitlyn, Jackie, Jay, Adam
In other news, Eric and his friend Ryan will be co-hosting a radio show tonight at Memorial University's radio station CHMR. The two of them have formed a "band" (if you can call two guys a band) called Voreaphilia (look it up - it's gross!), and they've been playing shows around town these last few months. Apparently they're developing a bit of a following. They've made a demo CD, and are selling them at the shows they play. Now, if only Eric could show as much drive in his school work (and house work/chores)!
voreaphilia demo

4 comments:

NanNan said...

voreaphilia ??? Hardly dare to look it up-- anything ending in --philia isn't usually very good---pedophilia, necrophilia to name a few---- but my curiosity will get the better of me, it always does, and then I will regret knowing--- no impulse control
But on the brighter side, who needs school when you're a famous rock star!!!

NanNan said...

Frank said; HAY YOU! wrere is the musick. Please share some. I'm sure Mike would like to see what is happening on the Rock too.

Tuffysmom said...

That word is not in my dictionary...please tell me what it means. When I went back to see how to spell it, lo and behold, there was a new blog there. So Mikki is online right now...Hi Mikki!!!! Love you all
Mommy xxxxx ooooo xxxxx

Druid Princess said...

Wow! Save some candy for me. Congrats to Eric on his success. Where do I acquire a copy of that Demo, I'm sure Jessica would love to hear it.