Thursday, November 02, 2006

By Special Request

Frank has requested a sample of Eric's music, so here we go...

Disclaimer:
Before you hit the "play" button, I should warn you - this music is of the genre "gore/grind", and can be rather... disconcerting ... Don't even try to listen to the lyrics, you might hurt your head. It is possible that this music causes insanity, as well (at least, it does for me after they've practiced in the basement for three hours). That having been said, enjoy! Eric is the guitarist/vocalist, and Ryan is on drums.
Oh, and the radio show went well last night - sounded like Eric was having fun. I listened through the computer, so I wasn't able to record the show at the same time. Eric might be able to get a recording from the show's host, so I can have it for a keepsake :o)

4 comments:

Tuffysmom said...

Ahh...interesting. Very interesting. But actually they do sound better than they did last time I was there. I could detect a rhythm. But they sure do sound like they're having fun. Tell Eric I love him...he'll just 'grunt' I know. Hehehehehe.
Lots of love
Mommy xxxxx ooooo xxxxx

NanNan said...

Frank said; Ahh! This brings back memories of Chris and Mike when they got started.
They didn't want to play anyone elses musick but they realy could get into this stuff.(By a different name then, but the same stuff)
If you listen closely they are serioslu tight and the creativity is there.Give them another 5 to 10 years (if they decide to play something close to what we think is musick) the Rock will be rocking. But if they don't you will still be listening to their crativity. Good luck on this point.

Frank

NanNan said...

Lyrics ??? you say ???

Tuffysmom said...

What Nannan? You didn't hear the lyrics? Hmmmm..
:-)