Friday, July 21, 2006

Piccy's, Part Deux

Hello, Blog-World! How exciting, to be here in the computer room, in front of my computer, with my computer all to myself! I am beside myself with happiness. Well, not literally beside myself, that would just be creepy :o) Anyway, I have the strangest sense that people want to see a few photos. . . Perhaps I will reveal a couple. But only after you have been forced to read tonight's blog in its entirety *mwa ha ha haaaaaa*

So, Jamie is off to cadet boot camp tomorrow morning. Here it is heading for midnight, and he's just putting his laundry in the dryer now. I am supposed to be helping him pack, and here I am, fooling around with the computer. We love to procrastinate - it adds a certain kind of spice to our lives :o) He'll be gone to Gagetown, NB, for two weeks. This will be the longest he's ever been away from home - I hope he does ok. I suppose I will spend the whole two weeks worrying, while he, on the other hand, will totally forget about me whilst doing the army thing. It should be fun for him - it's right up his alley, with all the sports and target shooting and mountain climbing and so on. I got him a little disposable camera, so I hope he gets some shots we can share when he gets back.

Caitlyn is still confused about the difference between night and day - she refused to go to sleep until 4am last night, and she's fussing like crazy right now. Poor Todd is getting frustrated 'cause he paid for a movie that he can't hear very well... Good thing she's cute!

Anyway, I should check on the progress of Jamie's packing, I guess. Man, we have to get up early tomorrow morning *ugh* Good night all :o)


3 comments:

Fireguy said...

Great pictures - cute baby indeed! My "great" niece...good looks run in the family.

NanNan said...

Yay--much nicer to look at--she looks so bright and knowing---
Jamie looks so grown up in his uniform, and proud--- but I guarantee, he'll have his first taste of homesickness----Of course you will worry---that's your job- no matter how old he gets---- wonderful pics-- won't bug you- for two weeks at least-- love you!!

Tuffysmom said...

There's my little Caitlyn..she is changing so fast. What a great picture of her Mikki. Naturally I have saved them to my computer. Thanks for sending them...love you..Mommy xxxxx ooooo xxxxx