Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Jealousy is not pretty

I am envious - NanNan et. al. have gone camping! It's been ages since I've done any camping; I have a new tent, bought last year, and it has never even been put up! I want to go camping *stomp* *stomp* *stomp* It's just so much fun, having campfires, walking in the woods, swimming, relaxing away from phones. But, you know what my favorite part is? This:

 
An actual potty from Keji!

Anyway, hope NanNan and gang are having fun, and I look forward to the stories when she gets back :o) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tuffysmom said...

I used to love camping too! But, I got locked into a 'potty' like that one time! Ewwwwwww. Was not a good time! I kept hollering until some little kid heard me and released me. But I don't like 'tent' camping. I like a hard floor under my feet. And electricity, and TV, and soft beds....

Fireguy said...

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe - hey, ever tent out in a lightning storm? I have - eeeppp!!!!

Tuffysmom said...

Yesssssss Fireguy..have camped out in a thunder and lightning storm..in Germany! You were there, you were only about two..but you and Mom chickened out and got a room! Dad, Susan and I toughed it out in the Tent!!!!
Very scary!

Tuffysmom said...

Oh..by the way, did I mention that you were sick? Sorry..forgot about that..hehehehehehe