Monday, June 18, 2007

Home Alone

Well, I'm not actually alone... with all these kids and their friends, I fear I will never be alone again. It just seems quieter around here these days; Todd is gone out on the Coast Guard research ship the CCGS Wilfred Templeman for a couple of weeks. He hasn't been on a trip since before Caitlyn was born, so he was excited and nervous at the same time. Poor guy gets seasick for the first few days of every trip. See if you can see Todd in this shot:
Templeman
Caitlyn has another new tooth! You can't really see it yet, but you can sure feel it (trust me). She has been very busy these days, seeing just how many ways she can get into trouble in as short a time as possible. She's not really walking on her own yet, but she still manages to find every single thing she's not supposed to find. She really likes the kitchen cupboards!

I am sad to say that I will never be bored again *sigh* I shudder when I try to picture two little babies crawling around at the same time. I am sure they will co-ordinate their efforts, and always move off in different directions to find their own trouble. Of course, that may not be my problem - I might have to be "moved" to a nice, quiet bed in the mental.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Hey Michelle,
You can hold out, it will only be about 18 years before things start to truly get quiet or maybe not. I have not been able to come see you lately, Zoey was in heat and I didn't want Thunder to think of me as his newest, best friend. She is in the same state as you only due a lot sooner, like mid July. Hopefully I will get to visit soon. Take care, Donna

Tuffysmom said...

Hi...I didn't even know Caitlyn had a first tooth, let alone a second!!!!
So...you are alone with all the 'children'! Hmmm.
I surely hope all is going well!!!!
Caitlyn is getting taller!
And as Donna said....it will only be about 18, possibly 19 years...I'm sure you can make it...hehehehhehe.
I love you tres mucho!
Take care...
Love Mommy
xxxxx ooooo xxxxx.

NanNan said...

Can't help but laugh---been there,, STILL doing that!! and have you heard about the boomerang kids generation--- they keep coming back!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,
When is the new addition scheduled to arrive? Congrats! I will be in St. John's next week so I will give you a call...maybe we can get together if you er not busy.

Tuffysmom said...

Hi My Baby..(that's you Mikki) hehehehe..how are you doing? Still hanging in there I assume, since I haven't heard anything.
Love you lots...
Mommy xxxxx ooooo xxxxx

marsmom said...

HI....I am just catching up on blogs after a long break.....You're about to have another beautiful child....what a wonderful blessing!!! The older ones will be helpful and Caitlyn will love a little one to play with. Todd sounds like wonderman himself!!! YOu're so lucky and I can't wait to read more...so updates,please!!!

Marsmom (formerly LJLC)