Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Soggy Holiday

Another rainy day on the island. It's probably not going to be a white Christmas here - but that's no surprise, we usually have rain, or fog, or rain and fog! I guess we'll have to put up the lights in the rain... 'cause we still haven't got it done! Shopping isn't done either. Nor is the house cleaning. We don't have a tree yet. Hmmmmm... what else is there not done for Christmas? Oh yeah - everything! We like to leave things to the very last minute, and then freak out completely. Something about working better under pressure... *wink*
We did do one important thing: Caitlyn met Santa. She was as friendly as ever, although she did try to rip off Santa's beard. He was too quick for her, though, and turned her around before she could cause any injury. I don't know if she asked for anything for Christmas, she wouldn't tell me. :o)
Obligatory photo with Santa
P.S. - Tuffysmom: This is just the small version of the photo, for the web. I have a higher resolution version suitable for printing.

7 comments:

NanNan said...

She is ABSOLUTLY ADORABLE--The first of many meetings with Santa--and how happy she looks-- a bundle of pure joy and love-- love and hugs to all of you-

Tuffysmom said...

Oh my God...she looks so happy. She is a beautiful, delightful, delicious little girl. And I am the lucky one, because she is my Granddaughter!!!!! Wow!
Now, get going Mikki..get yourself ready for your best Christmas yet (we won't be there..hehehehehe, just joking).
I love you so much..and the kids...well, there just aren't enough words.
All my love
Mommy xxxxx ooooo xxxxx

Druid Princess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Druid Princess said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Getting ready for Christmas can be hectic but from what I remember you always wait til the last minute and everything always seem to come together. Have a great Christmas and hopefully we will see you over the holidays.

Tuffysmom said...

Where is everybody?

Funnyface said...

Oh My God she is beautiful, but I guess you already know that!!!!

You guys have a great Christmas

Fireguy said...

What a gorgeous photo! She looks so happy and bubbly!
Love - Jim