Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wha...?

Hey! Why am I strangely compelled to keep fooling around with this blog thing? Todd has been teasing me - he says I am a geek and need to get a life, maybe go outside now and then. I would, but I don't have an extension cord long enough to get out the front door :o) He's got a lot of nerve, though - every time we need to make a list, he heads for the Excel... I think a pencil and piece of paper have their uses. Anyway, here's a pic of my darling Eric, just before I call the guys in the white jackets to come and get him:


5 comments:

NanNan said...

Warning- blogging can become compulsive, obsessive, addicting, but downright fun- Love the picture- I don't think it's Eric who needs the straight jacket- have you read our blogs- so you fit right in- love sue

NanNan said...

I see you figured out how to add a title- see how edifying this stuff is? always learning---

Tuffysmom said...

Hi again...Eric is so cute....what's with all the hangers? Love you lots..Mommy.

Fireguy said...

What am I doing still up? Yes, this is addictive. Is there a blogger's anonymous?
Love - Jim

NanNan said...

1:23 am!!! Fireguy-that is scary- maybe we could start a BA and get rich, but I don't want to stop!